Friday, June 10, 2011

Sew Many Ways...: Sew Darn Crafty Party...Week 17

Sew Many Ways...: Sew Darn Crafty Party...Week 17: "It's a beautiful Sunday morning. It's been a crazy week here at Sew Many Ways, but I'm hoping to get some projects done today...I hope!! ..."

Last Sunday I saw that Karen at Sew Many Ways was hosting a 'Linky Party'.  I am so new to the blog lingo and methods of linking up, grabbing buttons (I still can't get that) and so forth, but I am trying to find my way with this blog thing.  I really enjoy Karen's blog, and I found so much inspiration looking at all the links.  So much creativity out there.  So I think I have found out how at least to link to her post...I'm excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, we are officially back from the beach, all feeling refreshed and healthier.  Lauren is no worse for the wear despite the sting by the surprised stingray.  I'm thinking that I will cut out a pattern tonight.  I've been wanting to make a white jersey knit summer top.  Exciting, I know, but I need some summer tops, and I love white.  Besides, the fabric was washed and dried before the beach trip, and is hanging over the chair staring at me, no, not just staring, but begging to be cut and sewn.

But before I go.....



Doesn't this look delicious?  These are whole grain with ground flaxseed, chocolate-chocolate chip waffles & berries that I made for breakfast recently.  I'm thinking dreaming about these right now, but they will have to wait for breakfast.  Then I'll hit this:

Our little home gym is feeling unloved and lonely.

'Cause it needs a little love, too.  ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Sewing,

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea! thanks for stopping by. I think you are doing just great figuring out the technicals behind blogging! Your waffles look amazing. Berry season is almost here in my parts and my home gym is not only lonely but non-existant. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.