Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This Is A Test

It's a beautiful morning in the Sunshine State, and we are all excited today. We are headed to the beach today for a few days. My DH (who made it clear that his picture will never make it to this blog ;)) surprised us with reservations at a beautiful place on the beach. Goodness knows we need a break and some R & R. DD is so excited that she was up before the sun making breakfast for us. Which gave me the opportunity to snap a picture of her in an apron I made a while back. It is in the same fabric (Amy Butler, I think) as the little photo case I made and put in an earlier post titled "Past Projects" (Soon I will learn how to do links!) I don't particularly like this apron pattern, and after making it twice, I swore it off. It's on my list to do a review on PR. I need to make time soon for a review writeup day. I find other sewer's reviews so helpful, and I want to reciprocate.

Ok, so back to the title of this post. Why is this a test? I just set up on blogger an email address that I can use to post blogs from my mobile device. Currently, I am relaxing on my sofa enjoying a cup of coffee, writing this email post.

I take a lot of pictures with my 'mobile device', so i like the idea of posting them this way, if indeed it works well.

So here is my sweet girl modeling the apron, getting ready to whip up some eggs. We also enjoyed Applegate Farms Turkey Sausage Links, an excellent Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit, and some homemade honey wheat bread, courtesy of our good friend and fellow food aficionado, Matthew. I had almond butter and local strawberry jam on my toasted bread.

1 comment:

  1. Well it worked, mostly. In the email I composed, the picture was near the bottom, but in the post it showed up at the top. Everything that I wrote below the picture in my email was cut off, hence the abrupt ending. It's nice to know I can do a quick post this way.

    A wonderful Wednesday to all. :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.