Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Picture of the Day

'A picture is worth a thousand words'.

I enjoy photography, and have lots of pictures hanging our on my hard drive getting dusty.  So, I thought I'd post some here on occasion when the mood strikes (or when the sewing is slow...).  No promises that they will be the best quality - some were shot with my phone.  

First, since figuring out my personal FBA has been foremost in my mind lately:


Ybor City




















A few pictures from summers past when we spent them up north.  Miss those northern summers!

Niagara Falls from the Maid of the Mist


Polar Bear, Erie Zoo

North Pier, Lake Erie,  Erie, PA

Sunset on Lake Erie, Erie, PA



And last, but not least, our little Crystal.  Is this sweet, or what?  She loves her babies.

If you should find yourself needing a 'palate cleanser', there it is.  Sorry if you're kitty folk, dogs rule in this house.  They drool too, but y'know - you take the good with the bad, right?



Not much sewing for the last couple days, but they have been otherwise productive.

Have a wonderful day!
Until later,

Andrea





1 comment:

  1. Great picture of your assistant. We are currently cat people. Had a Samoyian (big white dog with curly tail and perpetual smile)so I do know that dogs rule.Hope you're enjoying a little down time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.