Saturday, October 22, 2011

Friday Night CLEAN In & a Trip to the Dog Hospital

I could not justify spending all evening in the studio when I'm soooo behind on a the stuff of life. However, I'm happy to report that I made really good progress today toward my self-imposed Fall cleaning & organizing schedule. I absolutely must regroup and get caught up on all the necessary stuff so I don't lose my mind during these next couple of very busy months.

This evening when I was all cleaned out for the night, winding down and getting ready to hang out and watch a movie with my family, DD discovered that Crystal was covered with hives.

Off to the Doggie ER - thankfully we have one just down the street. Crystal was a hivey mess, even though she had Benadryl for itching not 3 hours beforehand.



At the ER looking forlorn. Isn't she a sweetheart?

Hiding after getting her temperature taken. :-o

Crystal got IV steroids and is on the mend. We don't know what caused the hives, but we have a cople of theories. The steroids should get her through the night comfortably, which means we all get to sleep well.

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone was sewing tonight, my vicarious pleasure when duty calls me away from the studio.

Have an amazing weekend!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Awwww she's such a cutie! Hope she doesn't have to go through that again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.