Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Trees and Christmas Presents

I am striving to get all my gift making and shopping done ASAP, so I can relax and enjoy the season. And sew pour moi! And bake cookies! I love to bake. :D

Tonight I made three college fabric pillows to go with the fleece college blanket I recently made and posted about. They color is weird because I was playing with a new (to me) iPhone app.

We got two Christmas trees up this weekend - the two artificial trees. We typically do three, with a live one in the family room. I love having a live tree, as does my daughter. The Mr. Thinks we are insane. The live tree gets all the ornaments we've collected over the years, many from our childhoods, and will go up next weekend.

The big one, I think it's about 10 or 11 feet, gets ornaments that are more formal. The tree upstairs - the reflection of which is pictured - I'm not sure how we will decorate it this year. But I have an idea...

Oh, I forgot, there is a fourth very small tree. DD has it in her bedroom, decorated with beautiful Asian themed ornaments.

I love the decorating, and enjoy the lights all over my house. And the music, the yummy food, mmmm.

I'm off to an early bedtime with a book. 6am after a 5 day weekend comes mighty early. But it was a wonderful 5 days, so it's all good.

Have a great week!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.