Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mmmmm, my house smells good!

The big fundraiser that was commanding all of my time is over and was very successful, I'm happy to say.

A perfectly timed brown package arrived at my door yesterday full of Marcy Tilton fabrics. It's my first fabric order from her site, and on initial inspection I'm most pleased. They will get washed today while I do some pattern adjustments. Which pattern? Haven't decided yet! ;)

In the meantime, our dog sitter is celebrating a birthday today, so I whipped up a batch of Pizzelles. They are my favorite cookie, so I quick wrapped them up for her so I wouldn't "sample" too many. They are already delivered, but I'm enjoying the wonderful smell of anise.

Have a wonderful day!

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. These look so lovely, I can almost smell them from here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.