Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quick Project

Today I sewed up a quick blanket for my dear friend Jenni's son, who is an FSU student.  Hence, the Seminoles fleece.  The blanket consists of 2 1/2 yards each of 'Noles fleece and black fleece, both from JoAnn's.




Construction was simple.  I put right sides together, sewed up the sides, leaving a small area open for turning.  After turning, I folded in the opening, then topstitched all the way around the edge of the blanket.

The result is a super cozy blanket.  This on is headed to FSU along with some FSU themed pillows, but I really want one, so I will be online fabric shopping tonight.


That's it for now,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.