Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Blogger Blues: Comment Issues and McCalls 6559






Just a quickie post this morning about some comment issues that have been (thankfully) brought to my attention.  It appears that the comment section is intermittently not working.  In fact, sometimes I cannot access or respond to the comments.  

I've been using an App called Blog Docs on my iPad to write posts, and I am still learning the ins and outs of the App.  Lucky for me, Myra from Simple Inspirations offered to meet for lunch and help me schlep my way through this App, and fix my issues.

Just by chance, we are working on the same pattern.  Myra's is done, so look for her post on that today.  Below is a snapshot of my pattern alterations on the front piece.



I'm hoping we can fix the comment issue today.  Myra already helped me a bunch with the app; she is a computer genius and a fabulous seamstress too!

That's all for today, more later when I finish the dress.  Hopefully, the comments section will be open for business today! Please give it a try if the spirit moves you.  

Thanks, Myra!  You're the best.

More M6559 to come later,

Andrea




6 comments:

  1. I have never had issues commenting your blog. Interesting how these things happen, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear. Hopefully it's a thing of the past...

      Delete
  2. You're so sweet Andrea and very welcome! It was a pleasure both meeting and assisting you today...I really had fun!! Can't wait to see your version of the McCalls Maxi! Good luck with the software & you can call me anytime you get "stuck" again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myra, I'm so glad we got a chance to meet today! Thanks again for all your help. Let's do lunch again soon, ok?

      Delete
  3. Oh, I am so glad you worked out your comment section... I have been trying to respond here to your kind comments on my blog for quite a while! The "comments" text was greyed out, and no amount of clicking *anywhere* brought any results... it was almost like the page was frozen on my monitor. So now all is good!
    I like your new pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn, it's been driving me batty. Hopefully it is fixed for good!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.