Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just a Quick Note



Although I have no sewing to share with you this evening, I do have a cute puppy picture!  I was cleaning out the vacuum cleaner, removing all the threads that were clogging up the roller, which aparently was fascinating.....

School started here the third week of August.  After the initial shock to my system, we are now in a good routine.  I love summer, and hanging with my girl, but the school year is just more productive for me; I have more time to get things done.  

Last week I looked around my house and decided the summer's relaxed vibe had contributed to too much disorganization, and a bit of clutter.  I have a distinct disdain for clutter.  Hence, I embarked this week on a clutter busting, Autumn clean up and clean out.  I've really made some good progress, and the sewing studio will not be spared my clutter busting tirade. 

Thanks for visiting, and I'll be back really soon with some sewing instead of cleaning.  Welcome to the new followers, I'm glad you're here!

Happy Sewing,

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Love the doggie picture!! You're not alone on the clean out tirade. If you could only see my studio at the moment, a bit scarey, but I'm determined!! Come help me clean if you finish first ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so cute! Looks like they want you to stop what you're doing and come play! How can you get anything done with those cute little faces starring at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dog photos are always good for a post! How are the girls getting along these days?

    I am in the midst of reorganizing and decluttering the sewing dungeon too. Something about fall always makes me feel like cleaning. Then there is the fact that I just don't feel like sewing for myself these days, maybe in another 20 pounds. Enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, your doggies are so cute! There's nothing like a good clean-out of the house to refresh and revitalise, I heartily agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good idea to clear out the piles, as it were. Cute doggies too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.