Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Quick Underthings

Or, Why Didn't I Make These Sooner?

First makes of 2013, made on Jan 1st!  Yesterday morning I put on a big pot of soup to keep the troops well fed, then got caught up on the mountain of Laundry I'd neglected during the holiday festivities.  In between loads, I cut out a couple of Kwik Sew Patterns that I knew would not require a lot of mental work.  My daughter set up her machine and worked on a project while I sewed. It was great to have a sewing buddy!







 The black lacy is for me, the boxers for my daughter, but after seeing the black lacy, she wants those too.  I will be back with reviews after wearing.  And just one more thing. If you've been meaning to make pantiesunderwearknickersunmentionables or whatever you call them, stop what you're doing and do it now! Seriously, the black lace number took literally 5, maybe 10 minutes to sew, and the preliminary report from a quick try-on is that they are fabulous.

See you soon,

Andrea






7 comments:

  1. Very cute! How NICE that your daughter likes to sew! I have two daughters and neither is interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shams! Yes, it is nice. Currently she is working on making a really cute character plush doll. I'll post when she is done.

      Delete
  2. Cute, cute! I want a fashion show!!!!!!!! Just joking ;) let us know what pattern you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not that brave, Rhonda! I will post a review tonight with the pattern info.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!! Very cute. The black ones are very sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute shorts!! Inspires me to go finish the three pair I started a month ago! Lol. Stopping by from Slammin' the Screen Door and Sew Many Ways!
    Shelly Jack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Sadly, comment moderation and word verification had to be turned on due to excess spam.